Spring League and Tournament Teams
Tryouts for Youth Spring Teams will consist of two days. If anyone can't make one of their tryout dates, please contact John Reese at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Practice for all Teams will begin the week of April 2nd and end May 13th for League. Each team will practice two times a week for a minimum of 90 minutes. Practice times and locations are TBD and will be set based on the availability of each particular team. During the spring tournament games are played on Saturdays and Sundays.
For returning JRA participants that have there is no need to purchase a new one unless you would like a replacement. For new you will need to purchase a uniform on top of the normal cost of registration. The cost for a team jersey and shorts is $60. This uniform can be used for any future JRA Team participation as well.
- Tryouts March 19th, 20th, and 21st.
- 3rd, 4th & 5th Grade - March 19th and 20th 6:00-7:00 @ Bilquist Elem.
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade - March 19th 7:30-9:00 @ Alder Creek MS
- 6th, 7th & 8th Grade March 21st 5:45-7:00 @ Bilquist Elem
- High School - March 20th & 21st 7:30-9:00 @ Alder Creek MS
- Cost is $260.00 for Spring Season.
- Additional tournaments can be added to a teams schedule which will be at coaches discretion.
There will be a $60.00 deposit required upon registration. This deposit will be deducted from the total cost of the season. The deposit will be refundable only if an athlete is not placed on a team. Once an athlete is placed on a team the fee becomes non-refundable.
- The practice will start the week of the April 2nd.
- April 14th - May 13th League.
- 5 weeks of . 10 games.
- May 14th- June 4th- Additional 3 Tournaments for select teams.